Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why? You were... But not now.

Are you happy? You’ve made me cry in pain and sorrow. You made me regret and hurt on the inside. You made me feel worthless once again. Satisfied? You were my friend! I trusted you! I told you everything! I’ve kept your secrets! You betrayed me! You making me want to crawl into a hole and hind forever. You won. I congratulate you. Congratulations. It’s nice to know that all I’ve done for you meant absolutely nothing. If you were this “friend” you wouldn’t have done this. Satisfied with yourself? You should look up the word “friend” in the dictionary. Your name is not there. If you look up betrayal, your name is right there. It just showed me that you are not this “true friend” that you lead me to believe. I don’t think you even cared for me. You used me to bully me. I tried to be your best friend to console you when you needed it. But you can’t console me when I need it? Satisfied? You bully me into something I didn’t want to do. I listen to you. I believed you. Why? Why are you hurting me? Why make me cry? What have I done for you to hate me?

No comments:

Post a Comment