Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why do this to me?

Why did you hurt me? What have I done? All I wanted was to be your friend. Not an enemy, not your punching bag. Your friend that helps you when your down. That helps you when your sad. That's there for you 24/7. But if you can't be a friend to me then why should I be a friend to you. Why hurt me? Why kick me down when I try? I have been there for you and helped you when you were down. Why when I want you to answer me you ingore me? Why do you expect me to stay loyal to you when you are never there for me? It seems you hate me. Just say it! Don't hind it with different words. That basicly what you want to say. If you were a true friend you would tell me what I am to you and tell me the truth and say it to me. Not behind my back to my face. The truth hurts but it's the truth I need to know. I guess your not the person you have lead me to believe that you are. Thanks and it was nice knowing you. If you want to run to me again begging on your hands and knees for forgiveness think of a really good reason why I should before you talk to me. If you really mean it you will call to me meet face to face, not a text that I would just delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment