Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am not

I am not a quitter as you may think. I didn't quit. It is that my body can't handle the same thing your body can do. Why strain myself? Why do you want to push me? Just because I got out before you could break me doesn't mean I'm a quitter. Just because I worry about my health more than you would care about me doesn't mean I'm a quitter. You don't know me enough to say I'm a quitter. Calling me a quitter means your a bully and want to make me feel bad to make yourself better. It is pretty stupid to call you my friend. If your only there to make me feel worse about myself. I can't wait in about five ten years when I'm every successful and your not and that because you bullied me I can thank you because if it wasn't for you I might not have been successful. Which I plan on. I plan to show you up, to show you I am not this "quitter" you can me now. I am unique in my way and will show you that I am not a "quitter" that you set your mind to think I am. So worry about yourself and not me. That's why I have myself to worry about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment